- Dave O'Hagan
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica
- Crankin' out Southern & Classic rock favorites for over 30 years, a Gibson Les Paul & a Fender American Stratocaster guitar rockin' out through a 100 watt Marshall amp is the only way to run. He still rides his '78 Shovelhead Harley FX as well as a 2006 Harley Softail Deluxe.
Guitars: Gibson Les Paul, Fender Stratocaster , Hamer, Adamas, Ovation, Takaminie and a vintage 1982 "O'HAGAN" guitar!
- Mark Sadler
- Lead & slide guitars, vocals
- Scorching up the fretboard on his Gibson Les Paul and Fender Stratocaster with searing leads through a Marshall double stack amp is the SHOVELHEAD way to rock! Mark rides a 1997 Harley Heritage Springer. Has saddlebags for loadin' up beer and ice!
Guitars: Gibson Les Paul, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone Firebird, Martin Acoustic.
- Jim Lawson
- Vocals, Bass guitar
- Pushing out 700 watts of earth shakin' bass with his '67 Rickenbacker through a massive Gallien Kruger amp keeps Shovelhead going full throttle! Jimmy's last ride was a vintage Harley pan/shovel hardtail.
Guitars: 67 Rickenbacker Bass, Peavey Bass, '62 Gibson Acoustic.
- Drums, vocals
- A wildman behind his killer set of Tama drums with chain driven cymbals, AJ's incredible ability to manipulate his drum sticks and his ass kicking double bass technique brings the band to a whole NEW level. His energy and passion combined with his rhythm and sound captures the attention of the whole room in a single beat. In his past lives, he played with bands such as Zoltan, SHUV and Blinded and has done studio work. He has also played as a special guest in several bands up and down the East coast. Watch out for those flying sticks because, rumor has it, he owns stock in the company!
A.J. rides a 1985 Harley FX.
| Copyright © 2005-2012